Contractual Teacher/ Faculty Jobs in Jammu. On 03.09.2021, SKUAST Jammu announced job notification for the post of Contractual Teacher/ Faculty has been released officially. M.Sc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website skuast.org. The application process ends on 17.09.2021.
- Company Name – SKUAST Jammu Recruitment 2021
- Post Name – Contractual Teacher/ Faculty Jobs
- Salary Per Month – 35, 000-45, 000rs.
- Last Date – 17/09/2021
- Job Location – Jammu
- Age Limit – 20-55 Years.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format, available on the university website (www.skuast.org) for the temporary position on an academic arrangement basis in the Division of Statistics & Computer Science, Faculty of Basic Sciences to reach various courses of UG/PG, Service courses of Faculty of Agriculture for the Academic session 2021-22.
1. Temporary position: Contractual teacher/ faculty
2. No. of position 01
3. Subject Statistics & Mathematics
4. Consolidated wages 35,000/ per month Masters and 45,000/ per month for Ph.D.
5. Essential qualification Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with high second class (55% marks) from a recognized university B.Sc.(Statistics/Mathematics)/B.Sc.(Ag./B.Sc. (Horticulture/B.Sc. (Forestry).
6. Desirable qualification Doctoral degree Ability to teach Statistics courses also.
Terms And Condition For Academic Arrangement Are As Under.
- The engagement shall be purely on a contract basis.
- No legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post in the University. In event of the relinquishing of the engagement, one month’s notice I essential.
- The appointment is for the first semester, of session 2021-22 only. The extension for one semester may be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the contractee and availability of the funds and requirements of the faculty.
- Eligible candidates shall be informed through email only.
The mode of interview shall be online/offline, the time slot and interview ID will be provided to the eligible candidates on the scheduled date and time through email.
1. The application form is complete in all respect along with the attested copies of the certificates and accompanied with online postal order of Rs. 300- drawn in favour of Dean, Faculty of Agriculture payable at Chatha. The soft copy of the filled application form send through email: email@example.com by 17.09.2021 and the hard copy should reach the office of the Head, Division of Statistics & Computer Science, SKUAST-Jammu, Main Campus Chatha, Jammu-180009 (J&K) on or before 20.09.2021 upto 5:00 PM sharp by Registered/Speed post.
2. No application will be entertained after the last date quoted.
3. For more details with respect to the application form please refer to the University website www.skuast.org for downloading the form.