Looking for a Job in Mumbai, then Good News! Flipkart have job openings for Night Jobs in Mumbai, Freshers who are 10th, 12th passed Can apply.
Night Jobs Are your looking for a job in Mumbai but not able to find one? You have sent hundreds of resumes, applied to thousands of jobs in Mumbai but still waiting for your dream job? You are not alone. There are many job seekers who are trying hard to get a job in Mumbai . And why not. Mumbai is among the most popular cities to build a career.
An experienced Back Office Executive to join our busy Back Office team. As a Back Office Executive, you will be reporting to the Back Office Manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
Back Office Executive Responsibilities:
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
- Marketing Job in Mumbai For Freshers
- Job in Nagpur for Part Time
- Call Center Job in Mumbai (BPO) Job in Mumbai(Urgent Opening)
- SBI Recruitment 2021 | 179 Executive, Field Visit Officers
Back Office Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and Jabong. Launched in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 100 million, offering over 80 million products across 80+ categories, Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians. Together with Myntra and Jabong, which hold prominent positions in the online fashion market, the Flipkart Group has steered the transformation of commerce in India through technology.