About the Business & Position Overview:
Godrej Infotech Limited, a subsidiary of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd, which is one of the holding companies within the USD 4.1 billion Godrej Group. This group started its journey in 1897 and through the years have diversified from High Tech Engineering to Consumer Products. Godrej Infotech Ltd is a software services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Formerly an IT division of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., which started operations in 1971, Godrej Infotech Ltd, commenced its operations as a separate corporate entity on April 1, 1999. Godrej Infotech Ltd, embarked on the journey of Business Excellence using EFQM 2013 (formerly known as The European Excellence Model Foundation for Quality Management), which outlines the foundation of achieving sustainable excellence in any organization. We are assessed at SEI-CMM Level 4, which means our quality processes are well-defined and professionally managed. We also have ISO 9001:2015 Quality Systems Certification for Analysis, Design, Coding, testing, Delivery and Maintenance of Commercial Application Software, ERP Consultancy and Facilities Management Services. We place a high premium on our people, quality and business values. We develop our employees through continuous training and provide them with opportunities to work on state-of-art technologies. We encourage our employees to develop their skills and to nurture the pursuit of professional excellence. We draw our strength from the team of committed and customer oriented professionals. It is to this team that we owe our recognition for quality.
Software Asset Management Compliance
- Setup a process for Software Asset Management to effectively control Software licenses
- Identify license entitlement, collate software license information, and generate deployment status of various license software, Create SW Lic gap if any and take appropriate action to ensure license compliance
- Guidance and Training to users for software license awareness, Dos & Don-t.
- Management of software acquisition, compliance, maintenance renewals, life cycle planning and costing.
- Collect information for software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons.
- Communicate through email, individual interview, group meetings, and presentations to end users, management, developers, and vendors.
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information.
Essential Qualification: Bachelor-s Degree
Preferred Qualification: IAITAM (CSAM) certification
- 10 + years experience in handling and interpreting licensing terms and conditions for 5000 + employee organization.
- Conceptional knowledge of Information Technology.
- Good command over English Language
- Command over MS Excel, Word and Power point.
Experience with SAM software Eg, ATOM, SNOW
Essential : Should be well versed with MS Office / ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint )
Preferred : Well versed with MS Word / Mail Merge /Advanced Excel / Report creation etc.
- Company Name: Godrej
- Division: OPERATION & TECHNOLOGY GROUP
- Function: OPERATION & TECHNOLOGY GROUP
- Designation: Software Asset Management (SAM)
- Location: Mumbai
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website