- Hiring Organization: HDFC Bank
- Post Name: Account Acquisition Manager
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Salary: INR 20000/- to INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Nashik
Job Description For Current Account Acquisition Manager in HDFC Bank,Nashik:
The account acquisition manager is responsible for filling positions in the company by sourcing viable candidates and assessing their suitability to the company. The talent acquisition manager is also responsible for ensuring that current employees are satisfied with the company.
To be successful as a talent acquisition manager you must have excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for working with others. A good talent acquisition manager is incredibly organized and able to multitask.
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalization as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalization of $122.50 billion on the Indian stock exchanges. It is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with nearly 120,000 employees.
HDFC Bank was incorporated in 1994 as a subsidiary of the Housing Development Finance Corporation, with its registered office in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Its first corporate office and a full-service branch at Sandoz House, Worli were inaugurated by the then Union Finance Minister, Manmohan Singh.
As of 30 June 2019, the bank’s distribution network was at 5,500 branches across 2,764 cities. It has installed 430,000 POS terminals and issued 23,570,000 debit cards and 12 million credit cards in FY 2017. It has a base of 1,16,971 permanent employees as of 21 March 2020.
Responsibility For Current Account Acquisition Manager in HDFC Bank,Nashik:
- Create a talent acquisition strategy.
- Interview candidates who are applying for a job.
- Assess the needs of current employees.
- Adjust employee benefits according to observed needs.
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys.
- Visit job fairs at schools or universities.
Skills For Current Account Acquisition Manager in HDFC Bank,Nashik:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of human resources laws.
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website