UI Designer (Mid – Senior Level)
As part of our mandate to create empathetic and innovative products and services the job of the Industrial Designer is to conceptualize solutions at the intersection of user, design, engineering & technology. In this role, you will articulate the user needs which emerge out of our research teams into extraordinary graphic design solutions that represents consumer insights into compelling visual outputs. This includes collaborating with teams of Designers, Researchers, Content Creators, Packaging Designers, UX Designers, Business Leaders and other process partners in the pharmaceutical space throughout the design process. You will be contributing to the design research process, identifying opportunities for graphic and visual design intervention that solve user needs through designing and prototyping print, layout, case studies, Visual campaigns for products, packaging, services and experiences. You will also ensure the transitioning of concept into the detailed design into final deliverable.
Who are we:
We are Studio 5B, an innovation and design centre at Dr. Reddy’s where we believe that access to medicine is a right, not a privilege. Our legacy spanning over 30 years, in more than 20 countries, with a dedicated team of 20,000 people, bonded together through time, geographies and differences, by one purpose – ‘Good Health Can’t Wait’. ‘Good Health’ is our goal. Medicines are not just molecules, but a means to help patients regain their health. We have the ethical and moral imperative to ensure good health can be delivered to those who need it, and to promote wellness among them. ‘Can’t Wait’ reflects our commitment to act with speed to find innovative solutions that address the unmet needs of patients, and to accelerate access to much-needed medicines for people around the world. We want to collaborate with individuals strongly believing in empathy driven design innovation in our endeavour of going beyond the pill and looking at continuum of care.
- Collaborate with the UX Designer, to create exceptional user experiences on projects and initiatives through best in class Visual Design.
- Create visual design direction for various digital and interactive project.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including UX designers, Brand Strategists, product managers, engineers, organizational leaders, user research, and other designers, in drafting & brainstorming concepts.
- Coordinate multiple projects to completion.
- Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, fit within client’s design guidelines, and respond to feedback and usability testing.
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Work across a wide range of projects, technologies and devices.
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
Required Hard Skills:
- BA or Master’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, UI Design or any such discipline.
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience as a graphic designer in a multi-disciplinary team working on print and digital projects.
- High level of visual design skill, understanding of user-centred design.
- Inclination to explore various media of digital and tangible nature such as packaging, merchandise, posters, case study documents etc.
- Experience in delivering the entire design process: Participate in user feedback sessions, working closely with the design researcher, and design lifecycle – Ideation, Conceptualization, development and implementation.
- Hands on experience of creating mock ups, functional and experiential prototypes, models, and physical/digital simulations.
- Idea representation through Sketches, 2D and 3D visualizations.
- Working knowledge of 2D software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of material, printing and color technologies.
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating your work.
Required Soft Skills:
- Great verbal/written communication in English and other local languages.
- A team player with proven experience in working with cross functional teams while applying user centred design processes.
- Attention to detail and willingness to apply hands on approach.
- Indicators of creative thinking through write ups, thesis, blogs or other such source.
- Eager to learn and keep up to date with new developments such as new tools, technologies and trends in the design space.
- Ability to work within constraints, and adaptability to changing circumstances.
Experience in delivering the entire design process: Participate in user feedback sessions, working closely with the design researcher, and design lifecycle – Ideation, Conceptualization, development and implementation. • Hands on experience of creating mock ups, functional and experiential prototypes, models, and physical/digital simulations. • Idea representation through Sketches, 2D and 3D visualizations. • Working knowledge of 2D software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Job for Clinical Research Associate in Dr. Reddys Laboratories, Hyderabad
- Job for Lead Business Development in Dr. Reddys Loboratories,Hyderabad
- Digital Marketing Job in Hyderabad
- Reliance Jio Jobs in Hyderabad for Fresher
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website