UX Designer (Senior Level)
Location: Studio 5b, Dr Reddy’s, Mumbai
As part of our mandate to create empathetic and innovative products and services the job of the UX Designer is to conceptualize solutions at the intersection of user needs, design and technology. Building on the insights and opportunities that emerge from our user research teams, the UX Designer owns the experience space to deliver best in class products fulfilling user needs. In your role, you will work alongside a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, technologists, business leaders, data analysts, supply chain managers and other partners in the pharmaceutical ecosystem to realize memorable digital and physical experiences. This includes contributing to design research processes and identifying opportunities for technology to solve. It would be your responsibility to elevate ideas into thoughtful, functional and beautiful experiences for the pharmaceutical industry.
Who are we:
We are Studio 5B, an innovation and design centre at Dr. Reddy’s where we believe that access to medicine is a right, not a privilege. Our legacy spanning over 30 years, in more than 20 countries, with a dedicated team of 20,000 people, bonded together through time, geographies and differences, by one purpose – ‘Good Health Can’t Wait’. ‘Good Health’ is our goal. Medicines are not just molecules, but a means to help patients regain their health. We have the ethical and moral imperative to ensure good health can be delivered to those who need it, and to promote wellness among them. ‘Can’t Wait’ reflects our commitment to act with speed to find innovative solutions that address the unmet needs of patients, and to accelerate access to much-needed medicines for people around the world. We want to collaborate with individuals strongly believing in empathy driven design innovation in our endeavour of going beyond the pill and looking at continuum of care.
- Lead UX processes end to end across different projects – research, ideation, insight finding, prototyping and delivery.
- Understand user needs, business requirements and context for innovation through various Design Thinking methods.
- Translate insights from user research into digital and physical solutions through prototypes and storytelling.
- Expert in communicating experience strategies through tools such as Persona Creation, Flow Maps, Customer Journeys, Mental Modelling, Quick Mock ups etc.
- Participate in user interactions during research, synthesis and feedback phases to contribute towards insights and opportunities which could be converted into innovative customer touch points.
- Collaborate with Design Researchers on Usability evaluations such as benchmarking studies, heuristic evaluations, quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Co-create innovative concepts and solutions with multiple stake holders such as Design researchers, Interaction designers, Developers, Business Leaders and other process partners in the pharmaceutical ecosystem.
Required Experience and Hard Skills:
- BA or Master’s Degree in any of these disciplines – User Experience Design, Interaction Design, New Media design, Human Computer Interaction, Product Design or any other such Design Discipline.
- Have a minimum of 8 years of experience designing user experiences for digital and physical products.
- Thorough knowledge of UX methodology, principles, tools, processes and frameworks.
- Working knowledge in using design/prototyping tools and software such as Adobe Design Suite, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe XD, Axure.
- Able to make quickly mock ups and high fidelity prototypes to articulate design ideas to the stake holders.
- Great eye and passion for visual design principles.
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating your work.
Required Soft Skills:
- Great verbal/written communication in English and other local languages.
- Storytelling skills with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to your team and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and willingness to apply hands on approach.
- A team player with proven experience in working with cross functional teams while applying user centred design processes.
- Indicators of creative thinking through write ups, thesis, blogs or other such source.
- Eager to learn and keep up to date with new developments such as new tools, technologies and trends in the design space.
- Ability to work within constraints, and adaptability to changing circumstances.
UX methodology, principles, tools, processes and frameworks, design/prototyping tools and software such as Adobe Design Suite, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe XD, Axure.
- Job for UI Designer in Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Hyderabad
- Job for Clinical Research Associate in Dr. Reddys Laboratories, Hyderabad
- Job for Lead Business Development in Dr. Reddys Loboratories,Hyderabad
- Digital Marketing Job in Hyderabad
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website