- Hiring Organization: HDFC Bank
- Post Name: Data Entry
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 14500/- to INR 34500/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Kolkata
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in the city of Mumbai, India.
It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalisation as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalisation of $122.50 billion on the Indian stock exchanges. It is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with nearly 120,000 employees.
HDFC Bank was incorporated in 1994 as a subsidiary of the Housing Development Finance Corporation, with its registered office in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Its first corporate office and a full-service branch at Sandoz House, Worli were inaugurated by the then Union Finance Minister, Manmohan Singh.
As of 30 June 2019, the bank’s distribution network was at 5,500 branches across 2,764 cities. It has installed 430,000 POS terminals and issued 23,570,000 debit cards and 12 million credit cards in FY 2017. It has a base of 1,16,971 permanent employees as of 21 March 2020.
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website