- Hiring Organization: HDFC Bank
- Post Name: Account Executive
- Industry: Banking & Financial Services
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- Salary: INR 18500/- to INR 27000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Nellore
HDFC Bank, was incorporated in as a subsidiary of the Housing Development Finance Corporation, with its registered office in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Its first corporate office and a full-service branch at Sandoz House, Wolli were inaugurated by the then Union Finance Minister, Man Mohan Singh.
the bank’s distribution network was at 5,500 branches across 2,764 cities. It has installed 430,000 POS terminals and issued 23,570,000 debit cards and 12 million credit cards in FY It has a base of 1,16,971 permanent employees as of
HDFC Bank merged with Times Bank in This was the first merger of two private banks in the New Generation private sector banks category. Times Bank was established by Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd., commonly known as The Times Group, India’s largest media conglomerate.
Centurion Bank of Punjab (CBoP) was acquired by HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank’s board approved the acquisition of CBoP for ₹95.1 billion in one of the largest mergers in the financial sector in India.
the bank acquired a 9.99% stake in FERBINE, an entity promoted by Tata Group, to operate a Pan-India umbrella entity for retail payment systems, similar to National Payments Corporation of India.
Account executives work in many fields and help grow their companies by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients. They may also be known as account handlers. Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
Responsibility For Account Executive Jobs in Nellore HDFC Bank Careers:
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
Skills For Account Executive Jobs in Nellore HDFC Bank Careers:
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website