- Hiring Organization: Al-Malik Group
- Post Name: Accountant
- Industry: Construction Firms
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting Or Related Field.
- Salary: AED 53000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 3 to 4 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Umm Al Quwain
Accountant Jobs In Umm Al Quwain: We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Al Malik Group ,Establishment was established in the early seventies under the professed management and administration Mr. Ahmed Al Malik. Initially, the Malik establishment had started as a small retail wholesale stationery outlet.
During the years the Al Malik establishment emerged as one of the major stationery suppliers and is at present amidst the best-known business organizations of UAE.
Al Malik group has been successfully corroborated into several business activities and embarked Al Malik Contracting Co., Ahmed Al Malik Real Estate, Al Nile Air conditioning many more which are yet to come. Success was brought in by the fruitful hard work of the working group under highly motivated professionals.
In pursuit of a unique business prospect along with a long-cherished ambition and expertise planning of Mr. Ahmed Al Malik, AGE – Al Malik General Enterprises, a sole and magnanimously unique Enterprise was brought to life.
Al Malik assures its present clients and future dealers the best services as they mainly focus on their customer shopping satisfaction with numerous varieties of high-quality products.
In the field of stationery, we are supplying to many different office supply companies, public sectors as well as private companies and retail premises. Some examples of our clients are different schools, BANKS, RTA, Government sectors, and supermarket chains like LULU and others.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website