- Hiring Organization: Equifin Incorporated
- Post Name: Audit Manager
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Salary: ZAR 50000 to ZAR 80000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 6 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pretoria
Job Description :
Accounting Firms In Pretoria Vacancies: Audit managers are responsible for overseeing internal operating controls, processes and practices. They may also recommend changes and enhancements to existing policies and controls to make sure they are current, adequate, functional and utilized in accordance with standards established by the government and the company. Some audit managers will manage a team of junior auditors or accountants, reviewing their works and providing guidance.
Here at Parker + Lynch, we help job seekers align with audit manager jobs at leading companies throughout the United States. Whether you’re a proven audit manager or are just looking to move into the role for the first time,In addition to the skills listed above, today’s audit managers must be as technically proficient as they are mathematically proficient. That’s because there are thousands of tools and software programs available for auditors, and many of them have become ubiquitous in the corporate landscape. Thus, exposure to major enterprise resource planning systems like SAP and Oracle as well as other technologies is critical to success and ongoing career progression.
Equifin Incorporated Equifin Incorporated is an audit and accounting firm with offices in Pretoria. We differentiate ourselves in the field of auditing, accounting and taxation services through a strong consciousness of the role played in the success of our clients, our employees and society.
We live with passion the values that will transform society and business, incorporating the principles of excellence and enlistment in our corporate structure, and including them in our policy towards training and development. This passion gives us a fresh energy that drives our vision of being a leading firm in a country that is actualizing its exhilarating economic and human potential. Equifin was formally established in 2000 when 3 of the 5 partners pooled resources and experience. Ever since Equifin has grown to a highly successful company providing diverse and integrated services to our clients.
We have broad, in-depth knowledge and experience in our field, and we deliver our services to a consistently high standard of professionalism. We approach each of our clients with levels of individual attention and personalized service that not many financial and business consultancies can match. We consult with you on your entity’s business needs and tailor-make a specific, individualized solution based on your specific needs.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
- In-depth knowledge of GAAP guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website