- Hiring Organization: Brainnest
- Post Name: Accounting Intern
- Industry: Consulting
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Salary: ZAR 6000 to ZAR 15000 Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pretoria
Job Description :
Accounting Internships Pretoria: We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounting Intern to join our accounting team. You will be responsible for gathering financial data and preparing accurate reports. Also, you should be able to maintain journal entries.
You will be working closely with the Accounting Manager to understand our company’s accounting practices. Besides, you should be detail-oriented and have the ability to conduct in-depth research. Your strong analytical skills are vital in cross-checking and verifying financial documents.
As an Accounting Intern, you should be highly efficient, motivated, and reliable. Moreover, you should display a learning attitude and should be able to cope in a competitive environment. You should also be able to accept constructive feedback and improve your skills.
Send in your application if you would like to work on your accounting skills. We would love to have you onboard.
Brainnest offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you solve the most complex issues of your organization. Since opening our doors in we’re proud to say that each year we have a bigger list of returning and new clients. We’re Brainiest, and we can’t wait to start working together. We’re eager to map out the needs of your business and provide the necessary tools to achieve a successful future.
From tackling personal decisions to reaching important milestones, our job is to guide you on the path of success. We are fueled by our commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure clients are fully satisfied with our work.
As a professional Business Management Company, we believe in maintaining a positive mindset, creating partnerships with a purpose, and always striving for significant outcomes.
- Undertaking data entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the accounting team in researching and analyzing our financial data
- Maintaining accurate and detailed inventory records
- Performing administrative duties such as preparing invoices and updating accounting files, as and when required
- Cross-checking financial statements and data for accuracy
- Using accounting software when performing accounting duties such as generating financial reports
- Assisting the payment processing team in undertaking credit checks
- Adhering to the State and Federal regulations when performing accounting duties
- Ensuring completion of assigned tasks as per the timeline provided
- Preparing and verifying expense reports and statements
- Assisting in filing IT returns
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles, GAAP, and laws
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Familiarity with accounting software like Fresh Books, Wave, and Xero
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Good multitasking and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new concepts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and reliable individual
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website