- Hiring Organization: BuildWell HR Solutions
- Post Name: Accountant
- Industry: Human Capital Consultancy And Executive Recruitment Agency
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting.
- Salary: AED 5000 to AED 6000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Umm Al Quwain
Accounting Jobs In Umm Al Quwain: We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Buildwell HR solutions is a Human Capital Consultancy and Executive Recruitment agency that focuses on providing insight, a personalized approach and targeted solutions for our clients.
At Buildwell, you are in safe hands. We have Experienced Consultants having 10 plus years of Recruitment Experience within UAE. Our wealth of wide-ranging experience in specialized and multilingual recruitment allows us to offer the right and uniquely tailored solution to each employer, whatever their recruitment requirements. Our extensive experience across industries, private and public sector, international markets including start-ups and M&A, provide us with a unique perspective of business, cultural and leadership challenges.
We combine our expertise of international recruitment and our deep understanding of the GCC markets together with an intimate understanding of your business to design solutions to help you overcome these challenges, grow and achieve outstanding performance.
Having led successful transformation outcomes across various organisations, our approach focuses on forging better connections that enable speed, engagement and enhanced performance outcomes.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website