- Hiring Organization: The Mason Group
- Post Name: Cost Accountant
- Industry: HR Consulting
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Salary: CAD 75000 to CAD 85000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Vaughan
Accounting Jobs in Vaughan: We are looking to hire a Cost Accountant with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Cost accountants are expected to be detailed oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, Cost accountants should be confident, professional, and meticulous with a keen interest in the cost-efficient operations of the organization. Top candidates will have outstanding presentation and report-writing skills, with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
At The Mason Group, we understand the accounting and financial industries, we excel at recruiting and we work as a team to achieve your objectives through a fast and efficient process.
We succeed because as a team mainly comprised of trained accountants including many who are CPAs, we have recruited in virtually every sector of the accounting and finance field. Together, we bring countless years of experience specializing in the recruitment and placement of accounting and finance professionals.
The Mason Group is a leading recruitment agency that specializes in the recruitment and placement of accounting, finance and banking professionals in permanent or contract positions across the Greater Toronto and Vancouver Areas, for all levels from Financial Analyst to CFO.
The firm was founded by Mitch Goldstein who wanted to create a specialized accounting and finance recruitment agency formed by a team of seasoned recruiters with accounting backgrounds. His belief in the ideas of “It Takes One to Know One” and “It Takes Tenure to Know How”remains the key to The Mason Group’s winning approach and helps our clients reach higher levels of success.
Operating with integrity and respect, committed to excellence and dedicated to teamwork, The Mason Group has grown to become one of the most trusted and experienced accounting and finance recruitment agencies in the industry.
The Mason Group is committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Recognizing that companywide charitable initiatives are a great opportunity to make a positive impact on the community while building teamwork and morale, The Mason Group is proud to support many wonderful causes throughout the year. See below a list of charities and causes we support.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing, communication, and IT skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website