- Hiring Organization: Genius Consultants
- Post Name: Accounts Receivable Executive
- Industry: Business Services
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Salary: INR 55500/- to INR 60000 /- Per Year
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Pune
Accounts Receivable Jobs in Pune: To be successful as an accounts receivable manager, you should possess strong accounting skills and ensure the accuracy of the invoicing process. An outstanding accounts receivable manager should be able to ensure that customers pay their accounts on time to effectively strengthen the company’s financial position.
Genius Consultants, Genius is an ISO certified years young company and started its business operation with Permanent Staffing Solutions as its core competency under the leadership of Mr.R.P.Yadav (Chairman & Managing Director) . Subsequently, Genius diversified its operation into Flexi Staffing Solutions which was launched in 2001 that deals with outsourcing of manpower. During the course of its further diversification, Genius has launched five of its featured products, namely Payroll Processing Services, Background Checks & Verification Services, Statutory Compliances Management , Facility Management & Security Services , HRMS & Payroll on Cloud and Training & Development Services.
Genius has managed marquee clients by providing the technical platform for processing the employee’s Leave , Attendance, Income Tax, Salary, Statutory, Disbursement, Appraisal , Training etc. Genius has also undertaken integration of biometric and GEO tracking attendance through the mobile device.
Genius provides services for Flexi Staffing, Permanent Staffing, Payroll Processing, Background Check, Compliance Management, HRMS & Payroll on Cloud, Facility Management & Security Services and Training & Development Services.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Keeping records of invoices, deposits, and all correspondence regarding payment collection.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the department.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An eye for detail along with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website