- Hiring Organization: Amazon
- Post Name: Deliver boy
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: CAD 15 to CAD 20 Per Hour
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Abbotsford
Amazon Abbotsford: We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
Amazon , Building an environment of trust, empathy, and dignity for each employee, is a precursor to creating a truly inclusive work culture. For Amazon, diversity, equity, and inclusion are not just organizational goals but a way of life. It is a place where people from diverse backgrounds, having unique perspectives, and unconventional ideas come together to invent and innovate on behalf of millions of customers. However, this is not possible until and unless each employee feels safe to express their opinion freely without fear of judgment.
This Pride month, Amazon India is demonstrating our commitment to a gender-neutral culture, with a limited-edition tape that will seal the Amazon brown box and bring your package to your doorstep. The special tape exhibits 11 colors associated with the Pride flag, reflecting the diversity of the LGBTQIA+ community and the spectrum of human sexuality and gender.
For many people who identify themselves to be a part of the LGBTQIA+ community, revealing their real identity in front of their colleagues, and even family, is a life changing moment. The apprehension of being rejected or being treated differently prevents many from coming out of the closet at school, college, and the workplace.
Amazon India believes that a workplace is a space where each employee must feel empowered to be just the way they choose to and walk freely outside the confinements of the closet that they have been accustomed to their entire life. The organization has intentionally taken many steps to foster better inclusivity for the LGBTQIA+ community, who very often are marginalized by traditional societal norms. To support the needs of this community, Amazon India offers a Same Gender Partner Coverage Program, which helps employees enroll their same gender partner in their health insurance program. Employees also have the option to choose a Gender reassignment surgery or sign up for Infertility treatment, both of which are provided as part of the health insurance benefit. The company also supports LGBTQIA+ employees with resources and access to counsellors, through their Employee Assistance Program. The program provides them with resources, counselling, support, and guidance in their journey should they want to become open about their sexuality with their family, friends, or colleagues
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website