- Hiring Organization: Amazon Flex
- Post Name: Delivery Boy
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Qualification: 12th Pass.
- Salary: INR 15000/- to INR 20000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Drug
We are looking to hire a reliable delivery boy to deliver packages to customers. The delivery boy’s responsibilities include verifying the identities of recipients before handing over packages, updating the status of the delivery on the company’s website upon completion of each delivery, and accepting payment for delivered packages where required. You should also be able to ensure that the company vehicle is regularly refueled and well-maintained.
To be successful as a delivery boy, you should adhere to road safety regulations at all times. Ultimately, a top-notch delivery boy should be able to evaluate traffic patterns and find alternate routes in order to ensure the timely completion of deliveries.
Amazon Flex, Whether you’re saving up for something big or you just want to make some extra money, most drivers earn ₹120 to ₹140* an hour, which will get you there faster. And you can maximize your earnings by taking instant offers when you find a little extra time throughout your day.
Flex pays in hourly blocks. When you schedule a block, you’ll know how long it lasts and how much you can earn – all before your block begins. So, avoid driving around looking for work and feel confident that your time on the road is well spent.
Delivering packages means you have the freedom to really be yourself. When you’re on the road with Flex, create your own delivery experience, deliver when you are most comfortable. As a deliver partner, you are actively engaged in delivering smiles to happy customers. It’s a driving gig that keeps you on your feet.
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Cleaning, washing, refueling, and maintaining the company vehicle.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website