The Expansion Engineering team in Amazon Data Services India Private Limited (ADSIPL) is looking for a results-oriented, inventive data center engineer to drive development, implementation and delivery of enterprise data centers through the use of colocation facilities in India, which meet strict quality and performance levels across the globe.
What we offer:
Amazon offers a fast paced, fun, and exciting work environment. We continue to grow at exponential rates and are looking for individuals that can support our speed to market, enjoy a challenge, and have a desire for professional growth and continuous learning experiences. Amazon’s work environment is unique in every aspect and offers an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate.
As the Global Expansion Engineer (Data Center Project Engineer) in ADSIPL, you will assist in site planning, development and delivery of data center environments in India, which maintain the highest performance standards and utilize innovation to reduce budgets and increase efficiency. Responsibilities include design review, site selection, technical negotiation, single point of failure remediation, infrastructure upgrade, and site acceptance of mission-critical facilities and associated MEP components. You may also be required to respond to off hour calls in regard to emergent events and contribute to the resolution of various data center performance impacting infrastructure issues.
Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or relevant discipline.
· 7+ years of experience directly related to a critical infrastructure environment.
· In depth understanding of critical infrastructure mechanical and electrical equipment.
· Possess leadership and problem solving skills.
· Be a motivated, highly dependable individual.
· Ability to research new designs, technologies, and construction methods of data center equipment and facilities.
· Ability and willingness to think outside of the box to find creative and innovative solutions to reduce costs with no impact on quality and reliability.
· Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and maintain high quality standards.
· Master’s degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline.
· 3-5 years experience directly related to Data Center Infrastructure
· Professional Engineering license.
· Certified Data Center Design Professional (CDCDP).
· Understanding of international code requirements.
· Fundamental knowledge of network design and layout.
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE –Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website