Workforce Manager – II
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no lines and no checkout—you just grab and go! Customers simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go! Check it out at amazon.com/go.
We are looking for a Workflow Manager- who is passionate about customer experience, thinks and acts globally, a strong communicator and networker to build successful working relationships across worldwide Amazon Go network and has the edge to drive industry standard innovations. The ideal candidate will need to possess a strong schedule optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning to achieve productivity goals for the site, possess analytical background that enables him/her to manage global network planning, experience a wide range of problem solving situations which are strategic to real-time to identify opportunities for improvement and is able to extensively use data collection for further analysis.
Experience managing Workflow Analysts is required. You should be comfortable exercising judgement and making decisions in an ambiguous environment. Developing positive working relationships and utilizing strong influencing skills across multiple stakeholders will be key to success in the role. You will need a keen eye for numbers and should excel at running planning and operations of a team efficiently. Technical issues shouldn’t faze you. You must be comfortable operating all of the systems, tools and devices used on your team. You will remove roadblocks for your team by guiding them on what issues should be escalated to support teams and what they can solve on their own. You have a demonstrated history of thinking on your feet and identifying efficient short-term fixes while looking into a longer term solution.
You lead by example and are a role model when it comes to insisting on the highest standards and maintaining an atmosphere of respect for customers. No task is beneath you. You fully live the Amazon Leadership Principles and are passionate about helping your team do the same. You have a high bar for quality and hold your team to the same standards. This role requires candidates to be flexible to working in Night shifts and Rotational Week offs Please note: this team is not customer-facing.
- Lead the team for generation of forecast, plan capacity for multiple network sites, successfully manage short term staffing of the sites (4 to 6 weeks), work closely long-term planning, program, Ops and multiple stakeholders and come up with right input and exception mechanisms on factors affecting forecast including the entire site workflow operations.
- Build short/long term operational plans for multiple network sites to optimize variable costs associated with staffing
- Dive deep to generate inputs for improving worldwide Amazon Go sites redundancy thereby reduce capacity risks of sites and manage dependencies across multiple sites. Also, clearly communicate on risks, dependencies to manage, track exceptions
- Structural setup of feedback mechanism to share overall capacity planning processes improvements and drive better planning accuracy for future and establish stakeholder management with operation/program teams.
- Monitor and perform dive deep on daily, weekly, and monthly site performance to provide feedback to Operations and other program management stakeholders to help sites meet its efficiency goals
- Facilitate actual staffing levels against plan and take corrective actions to flex-up or flex down as required like OT (Over Time) calls, cross skill support, shrinkage, shift changes to improve service levels
- Participate in global initiatives to cater to growing business needs
- Communicate and maintain vision, Leadership Principles and culture with the team
- Written and verbal communication up to senior leadership
- 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in Excel
- 5+ years people management experience preferably in an operations environment, 2+ years managing managers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university or 2+ years at Amazon in a management role
- Experience with R, SAS, SPSS, or Python along with solid understanding of SQL etc.., with experience in data modeling and/or statistical forecasting
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and team members in a global environment
- Passion for operations excellence and commitment to delighting customers.
- Self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to proactively drive and manage an operations team.
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Interest in and experience with partnering closely with technology teams strongly preferred.
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE –Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website