- Hiring Organization: Amazon
- Post Name: Process Manager
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Amazon Opening in Pune for Process Excellence Manager: We are seeking a dynamic process manager to improve the efficiency of our business processes. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating the efficiency and costs of established processes, developing improvement strategies, and facilitating changes. You may also be required to update process documents and conduct efficiency audits.
To ensure success in this role, you should have a deep understanding of business management, excellent communication skills, and the ability to coordinate multiple teams. Ultimately, a top-class process manager is able to identify and improves key processes, thereby reducing staff costs, production costs, and production times.
Amazon.com, Inc.is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, 1994. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Its acquisition of Whole Foods in August 2017 for US$13.4 billion substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer.
Amazon has earned a reputation as a disruptor of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale it is the world’s largest online retailer and marketplace, smart speaker provider, cloud computing service through AWS, live-streaming service through Twitch, and Internet company as measured by revenue and market share., it surpassed Walmart as the world’s largest retailer outside of China, driven in large part by its paid subscription plan, Amazon Prime, which has over 200 million subscribers worldwide. It is the second-largest private employer in the United States.
Amazon also distributes a variety of downloadable and streaming content through its Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Music, Twitch, and Audible units. It publishes books through its publishing arm, Amazon Publishing, film and television content through Amazon Studios, and has been the owner of film and television studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer since March 2022. It also produces consumer electronics—most notably, Kindle e-readers, Echo devices, Fire tablets, and Fire TVs.
- Meeting with business managers to discuss business objectives.
- Analyzing the efficiency and costs of existing business processes.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Creating and presenting process improvement reports.
- Overseeing the implementation of new business processes.
- Managing improvement teams and external contractors.
- Troubleshooting and improving new processes.
- Updating process and procedure policies.
- Conducting ongoing analysis of processes in line with industry regulations.
- In-depth knowlege of relevant industry processes.
- Ability to identify cost-saving measures and improvement strategies.
- Advanced knowlege of business management software.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to coordinate projects and lead multiple teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Report and procedure writing skills.
- Available to work after hours and weekends when required.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website