· The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
· Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Along with English, some roles also require communicating in Hindi and or Telugu/ Tamil/ Kannada.
· Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
· Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
· During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
· Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
· Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
· Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
· Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
· Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
· Candidates who are based in the below locations should only apply:
o Dehli N.C.R
· Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
· Language: English
· Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e- commerce and retail.
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE –Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website