- Hiring Organization: Amazon
- Post Name: Packer
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 15000/- to INR 16000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
Amazon Packing Job in Mumbai: We are recruiting for a packer and this person will be responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers and weighing and labelling the items.
You will perform final cheques for defective items and ensure that all working items make it to the loading area or inventory and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
As one of the final checkpoints between buyer and manufacturer, you will perform several important functions which include that you ensure all items are in proper working order and any defective items must be discarded according to company procedures.
You will put completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labelling and recording information about each package. You will ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory.
Amazon, We work every day to earn and keep customers’ trust. We do this through convenient services and the thousands of small and medium businesses that add significantly to our product selection.
From Alexa and Echo, Fire TV, Fire Tablets, and more, customers are using devices and services to make their daily lives easier and more enjoyable. Our Operations and award-winning Customer Service teams are at the heart of Amazon’s mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Although our business has evolved over the years, one constant is customers’ desire for lower prices, better selection, and convenient services. Today, Amazon shoppers can find what they’re looking for online and in person.
From delivering fresh produce to their doorstep to creating and distributing movies, music, and more, we are always finding new ways to delight our customers.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go thru the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website