- Hiring Organization: Bank of America
- Post Name: Wealth Management
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Preferred
- Salary: USD 40 to USD 50 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: California
Bank of America, Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank was founded in San Francisco, and took its present form when Nations Bank of Charlotte acquired it in 1998.
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations, and governments with a full range of banking, investment management and other financial and risk management products and services.
A wealth manager offers financial advice to high net-worth clients. Wealth managers conduct financial planning, investment management, and assist in preserving and generating wealth.
- Advising clients on financial products and services.
- Buying and selling stock on behalf of the client.
- Managing investments.
- Conducting planning services.
- Providing tax planning services.
- Providing estate planning services.
- Proactive Nature.
- Discretion and Trustworthiness.
- Interest in the Financial Market.
- Strong Focus on Customer Service.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website