- Hiring Organization: ABB
- Post Name: Global Product Manager
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Graduation Not Required
- Salary: CAD 800 to CAD 900 Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto
ABB, is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries
Electrification, Process Automation, Motion and Robotics & Discrete Automation: discover how our Business Areas divided into 20 leading Divisions push the boundaries of technology driving innovation for a more productive, sustainable future
A global product manager manages the marketing and sales of products in global markets. As a global product manager, your job duties include identifying new global markets, developing marketing strategies, and implementing sales strategies to meet the business goals of the company.
- Understanding and representing user needs.
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
- Defining a vision for a product.
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities.
- Leadership And The Ability To Take Initiative. As with any management position, leadership skills are important for supporting and motivating your team.
- Time Management.
- Communication Skills
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website.