|Experience:||Min 7 Years and above|
|Education:||HSC or Above|
|Role Category:||Assistant Store Manager|
|Industry:||FMCG/Hospitality/Manufacturing/ QSR (HORECA)/Auto-Ancillary/Service Industry|
|Salary:||Best in the Industry|
|Job Openings:||Mumbai /Anywhere in India|
Job Description :
- Responsible for overall store operations for smooth functioning of the store.
- Should have team Handling Experience of approx 150 – 250 Employees across departments like cash, sales merchandise, housekeeping, security and general administration
- Team Building , Training. Optimum utilization of manpower and following up with the team completion of task.
- Employee Engagement , Employee Motivation
- Handle the government officials during visit
- Safety management & Asset maintenance
- Peak Hour & Festival Management
- Vendor Management.
- Inventory/Stock Management
- Analyzing & studying the Fast Moving SKU, Slow Moving SKU & Dead Stocks
- QA & QC
- Pilferage Control , Loss prevention , Waste reduction – Ensure process implementation in order to avoid pilferage, maintaining Hygiene ,loss prevention, customer satisfaction etc
- Asset Management. Optimum utilization of shelf space, customer satisfaction & convenience.
- General Administration
- Coordination with various departments for smooth flow of operations.
- Providing 100% customer satisfaction by working on customer queries and complaints, closing the customer complaints with 24 hours of received
- Coordinate with the Category & Vendors to ensure timely delivery of the stock.
- Look after Store Display/Store Merchandising and also ensure the stock availability to avoid the stock outs.