Asst. Manager- Travel Desk
| 7 to 10 yrs. | Bangalore |
- Independent handling of travel help desk; issuing international/domestic ticketing. Leading the self-booking portal and other national tie ups
- Hotel booking/guest house for personnel on tour.
- Coordination with internal employees as well as vendors.
- Coordination with travel agents and airlines to book the air tickets on requirement of the internal department; and managing hotel booking and allotment of car to employee and guest.
- Resolve queries regarding ticketing/reservation/tours etc.
- Arrange for VISA & Passport.
- Developing air routes with best connectivity.
- Responding to employee queries prior.
- Costing of tour arrangements, itinerary making, processing bookings with hotels & other suppliers.
- Basic computer literacy MS Office, Internet, Google Maps.
- MIS, Billing & generating reports.
- Relocation support handling for employees
Required experience and skills:
- Previous working experience as corporate travel manager for 5 years
- Hands-on experience with travel regulations in India
- 3+ years of experience with T&E reporting and processing
- Employee centric mindset and Solution oriented
- Education in Tourism or similar relevant role
- Good knowledge of MS Office and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Will be a people manager.
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website