- Hiring Organization: HDFC Bank
- Post Name: Operations Coordinator
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: High school diploma/GED required
- Salary: INR 40000/- to INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
ATM-Coordinator in HDFC Bank, Pune: We are looking for an outgoing and highly organized operations coordinator to assist with the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks. The operations coordinator’s responsibilities include assisting with human resource allocation, organizing company events, arranging and assisting with employee training, managing budgets, and liaising with clients.
To be successful as an operations coordinator, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Ultimately, an outstanding operations coordinator should be able to ensure the smooth daily operations of a business.
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalisation as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalisation of $122.50 billion on the Indian stock exchanges. It is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with nearly 120,000 employees.
HDFC Bank was incorporated in as a subsidiary of the Housing Development Finance Corporation, with its registered office in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Its first corporate office and a full-service branch at Sandoz House, Worli were inaugurated by the then Union Finance Minister, Manmohan Singh.
As of 30 June 2019, the bank’s distribution network was at 5,500 branches across 2,764 cities. It has installed 430,000 POS terminals and issued 23,570,000 debit cards and 12 million credit cards in FY . It has a base of 1,16,971 permanent employees
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as making travel arrangements, answering phones, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordinating the proper allocation of human resources.
- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees.
- Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Managing budgets and preparing financial reports for senior management.
- Experience in office management or an administrative role.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website