- Hiring Organization: PACCAR
- Post Name: Distribution Associate
- Industry: Manufacturing company
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
- Salary: CAD 30 to CAD 31 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto, Canada
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services, information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Kenworth Truck Company builds premium commercial vehicles for sale in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australia and for export throughout the world. Peterbilt Motors also designs, manufactures and distributes premium commercial vehicles in the US and Canada. DAF Trucks manufactures trucks in the Netherlands, Belgium, Brasil and the United Kingdom for sale throughout Western and Eastern Europe, and export to Asia, Africa, North and South America.
PACCAR delivers its products and services to customers worldwide through an extensive dealer network of 2,200 locations. PACCAR Global sells the company’s products in more than 100 countries and is expanding its dealer network in Asia and throughout the world. Approximately half of PACCAR’s revenues and profits are generated outside the United States.
A distribution associate works in a warehouse or product distribution facility. As a distribution associate, your job duties are to receive customer orders, locate purchased items, and pack them for shipment.
- Inventory organization and maintenance.
- Unassisted heavy lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Inventory tracking as products moves through the warehouse.
- Label inventory for sale or use.
- Inspect inventory for defects or damages and document any instances.
- Fill and check customer orders.
- To ensure success as a process associate, you should have in-depth knowledge of mechanical processes, advanced technical skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Ultimately, a top-notch Process Associate ensures the smooth running of the company’s processes to improve production rates and reduce costs.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website