Axis Bank Job In Pune

0

Job Details:

  • Hiring Organization: Axis Bank
  • Post Name: Various Sales Profiles
  • Industry: Banking
  • Qualification: Degree
  • Salary: INR 50000/- to INR 70000/- Per Month
  • Job Experience: Fresher
  • Work Hours: 8 Hours
  • Employment Type: Full-times
  • Location: Pune

About Company:

Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank (1993–2007), is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses.

As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI).[8] The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies and individual investors.

The bank was founded on 3 December 1993 as UTI Bank, opening its registered office in Ahmedabad and a corporate office in Mumbai. The bank was promoted jointly by the Administrator of the Unit Trust of India (UTI), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation, National Insurance Company, The New India Assurance Company, The Oriental Insurance Corporation and United India Insurance Company. The first branch was inaugurated on 2 April 1994 in Ahmedabad by Manmohan Singh, then finance minister of India.

In 2001 UTI Bank agreed to merge with Global Trust Bank, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) withheld approval and the merger did not take place. In 2004, the RBI put Global Trust under moratorium and supervised its merger with Oriental Bank of Commerce. The following year, UTI bank was listed on the London Stock Exchange.[13] In the year 2006, UTI Bank opened its first overseas branch in Singapore. The same year it opened an office in Shanghai, China. In 2007, it opened a branch in the Dubai International Financial Centre and branches in Hong Kong.

Job Description:

Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.

Responsibility:

  • Generating leads.
  • Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
  • Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
  • Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
  • Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
  • Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
  • Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
  • Understanding and promoting company programs.
  • Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
  • Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
  • Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
  • Maintaining client records.
  • Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.

Required Skills:

  • Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
  • Experience in sales.
  • Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
  • A commitment to excellent customer service.
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
  • Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
  • Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
  • Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
  • Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.

MORE JOBS:

Job Type Vacancy More Information
Govt Jobs 2,611 View More
Private Jobs 830 View More
Marketing Jobs 2,778 View More
Management Jobs 230 View More
Medical Jobs 1,443 View More
Bank Jobs 824 View More
State Wise Govt Jobs 3,070 View More

 

GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in

NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website

APPLY NOW

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here