Axis Bank Jobs In Nagpur

0

Job Details:

  • Hiring Organization: Axis Bank
  • Post Name: Assistant Manager – (Sales)
  • Industry: Banking
  • Qualification: Bachelors Degree
  • Salary: INR 18,000/- to INR 24,000/- Per Month
  • Job Experience: 0 to 1year
  • Work Hours: 8 Hours
  • Employment Type: Full-time
  • Location: Nagpur

About Company:

Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank (1993–2007), is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses.

As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI). The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies and individual investors.

The bank was founded on 3 December 1993 as UTI Bank, opening its registered office in Ahmedabad and a corporate office in Mumbai. The bank was promoted jointly by the Administrator of the Unit Trust of India (UTI), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation, National Insurance Company, The New India Assurance Company, The Oriental Insurance Corporation and United India Insurance Company. The first branch was inaugurated on 2 April 1994 in Ahmedabad by Manmohan Singh, then finance minister of India.

In 2001 UTI Bank agreed to merge with Global Trust Bank, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) withheld approval and the merger did not take place. In 2004, the RBI put Global Trust under moratorium and supervised its merger with Oriental Bank of Commerce. The following year, UTI bank was listed on the London Stock Exchange. In the year 2006, UTI Bank opened its first overseas branch in Singapore. The same year it opened an office in Shanghai, China. In 2007, it opened a branch in the Dubai International Financial Centre and branches in Hong Kong.

Job Description:

We are looking to employ a highly driven assistant sales manager to assist the sales manager with the day-to-day running of our store. The assistant sales manager’s responsibilities include developing strategies to improve sales, effectively handling customer complaints, and assisting with the recruitment of sales staff. You should also be able to delegate tasks to the sales staff in the absence of the sales manager.

To be successful as an assistant sales manager, you should demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and ensure that sales staff comply with company policies and guidelines. Ultimately, a top-performing assistant sales manager should be able to achieve excellent customer service at all times.

Responsibilities:

  • Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
  • Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing incentives to motivate staff to achieve sales targets.
  • Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
  • Ensuring that the store is clean and well-maintained at all times.
  • Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
  • Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
  • Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
  • Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
  • Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.

Skills:

  • High school diploma or GED.
  • Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is advantageous.
  • Proven experience in sales and customer service.
  • Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
  • The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
  • Excellent problem-solving skills.
  • Strong management and leadership skills.
  • Effective communication skills.
  • Exceptional customer service skills.

MORE JOBS:

Job Type Vacancy More Information
Govt Jobs 2,611 View More
Private Jobs 830 View More
Marketing Jobs 2,778 View More
Management Jobs 230 View More
Medical Jobs 1,443 View More
Bank Jobs 824 View More
State Wise Govt Jobs 3,070 View More

 

GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in

NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website

APPLY NOW

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here