Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Axis Bank Jobs: Axis Bank has published the latest job openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates across India locations for various technical and non-technical positions. Eligible and Interested candidates having Graduation/ 10th-12th pass/ Post-Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/Ph.D./ Diploma Holders and experience and knowledge of the related technologies can apply online for various technical and non-technical Axis Bank jobs positions using the direct link given below on or before 31st Dec. 2021.
Axis Bank is currently hiring Business Development Executive, Officer Sales-SA, Affluent Business: Business Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, Junior Clerk, Data Entry Operator, RM, Virtual RM, Developer, Computer Operator, Office Staff, Software Engineer, Networking Engineer, Online Process Management, Cashier, Accountant, Junior Accountant, Security Staff, Cyber Experts, and other various technical and non-technical job positions across all the cities in India.
Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Axis Bank Recruitment Process 2021, Axis Bank Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment, Axis Bank Job openings 2021, Axis Bank Jobs 2021, Axis Bank Recruitment 2021, Axis Bank Careers, Axis Bank Careers Openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates are given below.
Axis Bank Job Profile Details
- Company Name – Axis Bank
- Working Location – Across India
- Passing Year – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 batch pass-out candidates.
- Profile – Business Development Executive, Officer Sales-SA, Affluent Business: Business Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, Junior Clerk, Data Entry Operator, RM, Virtual RM, Developer, Computer Operator, Office Staff, Software Engineer, Networking Engineer, Online Process Management, Cashier, Accountant, Junior Accountant, Security Staff, Cyber Experts, and other various technical and non-technical job positions across all the cities in India.
- Salary – Not Specified.
- Job Type – Full-time/ Permanent
- Hiring Process – Interview/ GD/ Technical
- Qualification Required – Graduation/ 10th-12th pass/ Post-Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ PhD/ Diploma Holders.
About the Company: Axis Bank
Axis Bank is one of the largest private sector banks and offers a wide range of financial products. Axis Bank headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra and have 9 International Offices and 4800+ branches, 17801+ ATMs and 4900+ cash recycle across the country as on March 2020. Axis Bank is the new generation of private sector banks and has begun operations in 1994. Axis Bank sells its financial services to a number of large and mid-size companies, SMEs, and retail businesses.
Here are the few key points about Axis Bank-
Company Name– Axis Bank
Pounded In– 1993
Headquarter– Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Number of Branches– 4800+
Key Persons– Shri Rakesh Makhija.
Owner– Life Insurance Corporation (9.02%), Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) (4.6%), General Insurance, and more.
Net Income – ₹46.77 billion (2019).
Qualification, Experience & Skills Required
- The candidate should have relevant qualifications and experience as per the job profile.
- The candidate should have knowledge and experience in the banking sector technologies.
- Should have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Should have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should be able to handle customer queries and provides solution asap.
- Experience in resolving issues like- Online Payment Failure and other payment-related issues.
- Should have experience in a similar domain.
- Should follow Axis Bank rules and guidelines strictly.
- The minimum age limit should be 18 years.
- Job location could be anywhere in India.
- Candidate should submit their Resume on or before 31st Dec. 2021 using the direct link
- There is no application fee for the online application process.
How to Apply: click on apply now button to go to the official website of Axis Bank to get apply
- Job For Software Engineering in Mumbai
- HDFC Bank Job for Fresher in Mumbai
- Job in Johnson & Johnson for Product Manager in Mumbai
- Jobs For Software Engineering in Mumbai
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in