- Hiring Organization: IDFC FIRST Bank
- Post Name: Bank Officer
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 40000/- to INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Raipur
IDFC First Bank (formerly IDFC Bank) is an Indian private sector bank that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015, after receiving a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015. It is listed on BSE and NSE.
In 2014, the Reserve Bank of India granted an in-principle approval to IDFC Limited to set up a new bank in the private sector. Following this, the IDFC Limited divested its infrastructure finance assets and liabilities to a new entity – IDFC Bank. The bank was launched through this demerger from IDFC Limited in November 2015.
IDFC Bank started operations in 19 October 2015, with 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. It has more than 600 branches across India till 2021. 15 branches are in settlements with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC Bank launched its 100th branch in Honnali, Karnataka, in October 2017.
In January 2018, IDFC Bank and non-banking financial company Capital First announced a merger. Shareholders of Capital First were to be issued 13.9 shares of the merged entity for every 1 share of Capital First. IDFC First Bank was founded as a new entity on December 18, 2018.
We are looking for a client-oriented banker to join our banking team. Your responsibilities will include working closely with clients to determine their banking needs, including discussing their financial requirements and providing financial advice, when necessary.
- Signing on new clients and helping them through the onboarding process.
- Managing client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Processing deposits, payments, and withdrawals.
- Authorizing and evaluating overdrafts and loans.
- Handling other transactions, such as writing cashier checks or money orders, when necessary.
- Recommending and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
- Working knowledge of retail banking practices, rules, and regulations.
- Detailed understanding of banking services and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), banking databases, and relevant software programs.
- Superb numerical skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website