- Hiring Organization: Yukon Government
- Post Name: Administrative Assistant
- Industry: Mining
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Salary: CAD 4500 to CAD 5000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 1 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Canada
Yukon formerly called Yukon Territory and sometimes referred to as The Yukon[ is the smallest and westernmost of Canada’s three territories. It also is the second-least populated province or territory in Canada, with a population of 40,232 people as of the 2021 Census. Whitehorse, the territorial capital, is the largest settlement in any of the three territories.
Yukon was split from the North-West Territories in 1898 as the Yukon Territory. The federal government’s Yukon Act, which received royal assent on March 27, 2002, established Yukon as the territory’s official name, though Yukon Territory is also still popular in usage and Canada Post continues to use the territory’s internationally approved postal abbreviation of YT. In 2021, territorial government policy was changed so that “The Yukon” would be recommended for use in official territorial government materials.
Though officially bilingual (English and French), the Yukon government also recognizes First Nations languages.
At 5,959 m (19,551 ft), Yukon’s Mount Logan, in Kluane National Park and Reserve, is the highest mountain in Canada and the second-highest on the North American continent (after Denali in the U.S. state of Alaska). Most of the Yukon has a subarctic climate, characterized by long, cold winters and brief, warm summers. The Arctic Ocean coast has a tundra climate.
Experience performing a range of administrative support functions, including but not limited to: coordinating travel, scheduling, file management, processing financial transactions, and supporting internal and external clients.
- Schedules meetings based on staff and room availability
- Assists administrators and executives with duties on an as-needed basis
- Answers phone calls and email messages promptly and notifies staff members of important information
- Screens incoming email and sorts it into categorized folders
- Verifies invoices and orders to reduce errors
- Copy, digitize and file office documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to create schedules without overbooking personnel
- Comfortable communicating on the phone, instant messenger, email and intranet
- Experience working with contact management platforms
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask tasks from multiple administrators
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website