- Hiring Organization: BJ’s Restaurants, Inc.
- Post Name: Bartender
- Industry: Restaurants
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: CAD 20000 to CAD 57000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Richmond
Bar Jobs Richmond: We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers. The bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. is an American restaurant chain, headquartered in Huntington Beach, California. Some locations feature microbreweries that supply beer to other locations in the chain. The chain operates under the names BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, BJ’s Grill, and BJ’s Pizza & Grill. BJ’s menu features pizza, its own beers, appetizers, entrees, pastas, sandwiches, salads, and desserts.
BJ’s was founded and first opened in Santa Ana, California, as BJ’s Chicago Pizzeria[by Jim Kozen and Leonard Allenstein. The original name was BJ Grunts but due to a Federal Trademark conflict with RJ Grunts a Chicago based hamburger shop the name was changed. Shortly after the opening of the first restaurant Mike Phillips and Bill Cunningham bought 50% of the company for $14,000. Kozen and Allenstein left the group after the opening of the 7th store. Phillips and Cunningham sold their company to their accountants Paul Motenko and Jerry Hennessy.
Seven restaurants had opened between San Diego and Los Angeles. Originally known as Chicago Pizza, the company went public , raising $9.4 million. The company then bought 26 Pietro’s Pizza restaurants in a $2.8 million deal in cash and assumed debt, but then sold off seven of the locations with plans to convert the remaining Pietro’s to what was then BJ’s Pizza. During the same year, the
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website