- Hiring Organization: Bharati Hospital
- Post Name: Receptionist
- Industry: Healthcare
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 15500/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 4 to 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Bharati Hospital Pune Vacancy: As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Bharati Hospital, is a 150 -bedded, multi-specialty Hospital located in Saraipali town of Mahasamund District (Chhattisgarh). The foundation was laid by Mr. Viswajit Gupta under guidance of Shri Jaynarayan Gupta & Dr. Bharat Kumar Gupta with a view to provide cost-effective, high-quality medical services, at par with Corporate Hospitals for the general public.
Within a radius of 60 km surrounding Saraipali, with a population of about 10 lakhs , there is virtually no basic, healthcare facility. There are many situations where the local people have suffered due to lack of immediate, medical attention or regular and timely monitoring. This was frequently happening on account of distance, non-availability of transportation, lack of healthcare facilities and financial inability to access emergency health facilities. We have now attempted to mitigate this problem by providing healthcare services to the under-served surroundings of SARAIPALI, for all sections, with proper infrastructure, equipment, skilled and experienced doctors and paramedical staff.
Bharati Hospital is ideally located in the heart of the Saraipali town and is easily accessible to the neighboring areas. The Hospital is equipped with the latest, hi-tech, precision instruments, modern infrastructure, good trauma and critical-care facilities, three ‘state of art’ Operation Theatres, latest diagnostic services, comfortable and homely ‘in-patient’ facilities and ambience, ‘round-the-clock’ patient-care and monitoring.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website