- Hiring Organization: Reliance Retail Limited
- Post Name: Retail Sale
- Industry: Retail
- Qualification: 12th Pass & Above
- Salary: INR 12000/- to INR 20000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Bikaner, Rajasthan
Reliance Retail, is the retail initiative of Reliance Industries Limited and is central to the group’s consumer facing businesses. Reliance Retail has been at the forefront of bringing about Organized Retail revolution in India.
Reliance Retail’s operating model unleashes the aspiration energy of the new, resurgent India. Reliance Retail’s guiding philosophy rests on the tenets of enabling inclusion, growth and building sustainable societal value for millions of Indians.
In a short period, it has forged strong and enduring bonds with millions of consumers by providing them unlimited choice, outstanding value proposition, superior quality and unmatched shopping experience across all its stores.
A Retail Sales Associate, or Sales Associate, helps customers find merchandise and purchase products in a store. Their duties include ensuring the store is appropriately stocked with merchandise, assisting customers as needed and performing transactions like sales and returns.
- Greet and direct customers.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Active listening.
- Industry expertise.
- Communication skills.
- Sales skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Tech literacy.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.