- Hiring Organization: Tiong Heng Transport Pte Ltd
- Post Name: Bus Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: SGD 1500 to SGD 3500 Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Singapore
Tiong Heng Transport Pte Ltd, Established since 1982, Tiong Heng Transport is a Singapore based bus chartering and transport service company, with over 30 years of experience in providing quality transport services to our valued clients. We are a Bizsafe certified company and is S7 under financial grading.
Our company own a fleet of more than 50 well-maintained and air-conditioned buses, with seating capacity ranging from 13 to 49 passengers and cater to various clients ranging from schools, companies, tours, chartered to airport services. Together with a team of responsible and committed drivers, we aim to be the No. 1 transport service provider in Singapore and South-East Asia.
Our dedicated operations team and bus drivers work hand in hand to deliver reliable and timeliness services to our clients around the clock. All our buses are well maintained and regularly serviced by our own professional mechanics to ensure safety standards are met and smooth operation throughout. This ensures minimum vehicle break down and thus, bring great assurance to our clients when using our services.
Tiong Heng Transport is consistently expanding our abilities and services to meet greater needs of our clients. We strive to exceed the expectations of every client to provide a safe and enjoyable transport experience.
Bus drivers are responsible for transporting people safely from one place to another on a bus, usually along predetermined routes. There are different types of bus drivers. School bus drivers bring students to and from school and school-related activities. Local transit bus drivers follow specific schedules to get people where they need to go along a certain route. Intercity bus drivers transport people between different cities or towns. Charter bus drivers usually bring people on chartered trips and tours.
- Drive safely along designated routes.
- Obey traffic laws, safety procedures, and transit regulations.
- Pick up and drop off passengers at designated locations.
- Follow a specific timetable while on duty.
- Assist passengers with disabilities to get on the bus.
- Prevent or stop unruly behavior from passengers.
- Communicate with passengers and employers regarding delays or any issues along a route.
- Check the bus tires, lights, and oil when needed for basic maintenance.
- Customer-service skills. Bus drivers regularly interact with passengers and must be courteous and helpful.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Hearing ability.
- Physical health.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website