- Hiring Organization: The St. Christopher House
- Post Name: Bus Driver
- Industry: Industrial Manufacturing
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: CAD 500 to CAD 900 Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto
West Neighbourhood House enables less advantaged individuals, families and groups in the community to gain greater control over their lives and within their community.
West Neighborhood House values the dignity of each individual and the responsibility of each of us to care for others.
The conditions that contribute to dignity include:
- a useful and valued place in society
- an adequate and stable income that provides for basic needs
- adequate and affordable choices for housing
- a positive appreciation of the importance of diversity (individually and in terms of groups) to our community life
West Neighborhood House’s actions to attain this vision include:
- reaching diverse community members
- motivating and engaging community involvement
- transmitting the House’s values
- participatory research and analysis
- providing organizing opportunities for community involvement
- celebrating and sustaining community participation
Bus drivers are required to drive buses in order to transport passengers from one place to another
- Obey traffic laws, safety procedures, and transit regulations.
- Pick up and drop off passengers at designated locations.
- Communicate with passengers and employers regarding delays or any issues along a route. Check the bus tires, lights, and oil when needed for basic maintenance.
- Customer-service skills. Bus drivers regularly interact with passengers and must be courteous and helpful.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Hearing ability.
- Physical health.
- Visual ability.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website