- Hiring Organization: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Post Name: Banker
- Industry: Financial services company
- Qualification: Graduation
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Vadodara
Business Banking Executive Sales Jobs in Vadodara: We are looking for a client-oriented banker to join our banking team. Your responsibilities will include working closely with clients to determine their banking needs, including discussing their financial requirements and providing financial advice, when necessary.
To be successful as a banker, you must be able to communicate effectively in order to serve and assist a variety of clients and you must be able to resolve issues quickly and successfully, in order to ensure client satisfaction.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management. It is India’s third largest private sector bank by assets and by market capitalization as of November 2021. As of February 2021, the bank has 1600 branches and 2519 ATMs.
In 1985, Uday Kotak founded what later became an Indian financial services conglomerate. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the group’s flagship company, received a banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India. With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to be converted into a bank.
In a study by Brand Finance Banking 500 published in February 2014 by Banker magazine, KMBL was ranked 245th among the world’s top 500 banks with a brand valuation of around US$481 million and brand rating of AA+.
- Signing on new clients and helping them through the onboarding process.
- Managing client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Processing deposits, payments, and withdrawals.
- Authorizing and evaluating overdrafts and loans.
- Handling other transactions, such as writing cashier checks or money orders, when necessary.
- Recommending and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
- Presenting and cross-selling banking services and products to existing and prospective clients.
- Sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of retail banking practices, rules, and regulations.
- Detailed understanding of banking services and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), banking databases, and relevant software programs.
- Superb numerical skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website