- Hiring Organization: Sankalp Computer & Systems Pvt Ltd
- Post Name: Business Development Executive
- Industry: Software company
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 50000/- to INR 80000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Pune
Business Development Executive Job for Fresher in Pune: We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Sankalp was established in Pune by two tech entrepreneurs in the year 2001. Sankalp is located in Pune, the 2’nd largest IT hub of India. The main motto of Sankalp is to provide the best software solution for different industries like Direct Selling Software, Mobile App Development, E-commerce Software Development, and Non- Banking and Finance, etc. As a result within 19+ years, Sankalp has experienced tremendous growth with its footprints in 45+ countries with 4200+ installations for its product range. Our 75+ specialists follow the customer-centric approach which results in 60% of revenues from our existing customers. It has been less than a year when Sankalp had won the Customer Choice Award by Software Suggest. Sankalp is already an ISO Certified organization. With CMMI Level 3 Certification, they have the rare distinction of being only a handful of companies to have such an impressive array of certifications.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website