- Hiring Organization: Tamarind Modern Indian Bistro
- Post Name: Food Service Supervisor
- Industry: Indian Restaurant
- Qualification: 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Salary: CAD 1800 to CAD 2500 Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Tamarind Modern Indian Bistro, Incumbents typically schedule, assign and coordinate work; train and evaluate the performance of personnel working in one or more phases of a food service operation; maintain sanitation and safety standards in a kitchen or dining area; requisition supplies; check the quality of food; maintain portion control Ideal setting for a small personal gathering or a larger social or corporate affair. Fast Food Cooks work in fast food establishments where they are responsible for operating cooking equipment, preparing food, mixing ingredients, ensuring food quality, maintaining food preparation areas clean, collecting payment from customers, and serving orders. The party room capacity to host up to 50 guests, the room can be arranged for seated dining or a standing cocktail reception.
Food Services Supervisor supervises the daily operations of the organization’s food service function. Maintains food storage level and report when it’s low. Being a Food Services Supervisor reviews menus and supervises the handling and preparation. Ensures quality standards for foods are followed.
Service employees and provide necessary training to employees in this connection. Implement all processes and recommend enhancement of supply ordering functionality and check time frame and maintain attendance sheet for payroll.
- Coordinate with Unit Manger/Assistant Manager for all HRD issues.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with regulatory agency standard plus for all organizational policies.
- Maintain proper temperature of food line items as per regulatory board and provide efficient serving line for same.
- Oversee shortlisting of food packages through efficient selection and removal process plus check daily updates.
- Provide training and investigate all works done by company’s food service department.
- Maintain upkeep of safety and sanitation standard at highest level and ensure compliance with all regulatory boards.
- Manage all communication and perform troubleshot on various process and initiate in appropriate decision making.
- Prepare reports and forms and ensure completion within appropriate timeframe.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website