- Hiring Organization: Job Bank Canada
- Post Name: Data Entry
- Industry: Recruitment
- Qualification: 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Salary: CAD 50 to CAD 60 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto, Canada
The Job Bank is an employment website operated by Employment and Social Development Canada. It provides an online database of job listings in Canada, as well as other employment services and information for recruiters and job seekers, including career planning, resume creation, job matching, and notifications.
Provinces under Labor Market Development Agreements with the federal government must contribute their listings to the Job Bank.
This came after the Brad Wall government made cuts to employment and work readiness programs in the provincial budget. Users criticized the Job Bank’s design and functionality, and lamented the lack of features such as finer geographical regions and unrestricted options for job titles over SaskJobs, and the account system requiring finer personal information (including a Social Insurance Number). The following year, SaskJobs was given $430,000 in funding in the 2019-20 provincial budget, with minister of immigration and career training Jeremy Harrison stating that maintaining SaskJobs alongside the Job Bank would provide residents “with the right balance in functionality and service to grow their careers and to grow our economy”
Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits. Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry. Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Proficient typing and transcription.
- Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge)
- Organizational and time management abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website