Canara Bank Job in Kolkata: We are looking for a client-oriented banker to join our banking team. Your responsibilities will include working closely with clients to determine their banking needs, including discussing their financial requirements and providing financial advice, when necessary.
To be successful as a banker, you must be able to communicate effectively in order to serve and assist a variety of clients and you must be able to resolve issues quickly and successfully, in order to ensure client satisfaction.
Canara Bank is the third largest nationalised bank in India. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is headquartered in Bangalore. Established in 1906 at Mangalore by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, the bank also has offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai and New York.
Canara Bank’s first acquisition took place in 1961 when it acquired Bank of Kerala. This had been founded in September 1944 and at the time of its acquisition on 20 May 1961 had three branches. The second bank that Canara Bank acquired was Seasia Midland Bank (Alleppey), which had been established on 26 July 1930 and had seven branches at the time of its takeover.
In 1958, the Reserve Bank of India had ordered Canara Bank to acquire G. Raghumathmul Bank, in Hyderabad. This bank had been established in 1870, and had converted to a limited company in 1925. At the time of the acquisition G. Raghumathmul Bank had five branches. The merger took effect1. , Canara Bank acquired Trivandrum Permanent Bank. This had been founded on 7 February 1899 and had 14 branches at the time of the merger
- Signing on new clients and helping them through the onboarding process.
- Managing client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Processing deposits, payments, and withdrawals.
- Authorizing and evaluating overdrafts and loans.
- Handling other transactions, such as writing cashier checks or money orders, when necessary.
- Recommending and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
- Presenting and cross-selling banking services and products to existing and prospective clients.
- Working knowledge of retail banking practices, rules, and regulations.
- Detailed understanding of banking services and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), banking databases, and relevant software programs.
- Superb numerical skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills.
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website