POST: Canara Bank Officer – Finance Jobs In Kolkata
SCALE: II & III
Location: Jobs nearby Kolkata city (branch allocation totally depends upon availability of vacancy in Kolkata area)
JOB PROFILE FOR CANARA BANK SALES OFFICER JOBS IN Kolkata
- Timely completion of Review/ Renewals.
- Assisting Branches nearby Kolkata in achieving Income & advances targets.
- Adhering to Turn Around Time for processing New/ Existing proposals from North Dumdum area of Kolkata.
- Tracking and monitoring important developments in the industries/ activities in which the borrowers operate/ have interests.
- Any other job/ task relating to dispensation or administration of credit or specific task of any nature arising out of business or administrative exigencies.
- Any other work entrusted by the Bank from time to time.
- Two years full time MBA (Finance)/ Two years full time MMS (Finance)
- Two years full time Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Finance with a minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class
POST QUALIFICATION WORK EXPERIENCE
- Candidates should have some work experience in a Bank/ NBFC/ FIs/ Credit Rating Agency.
- Post qualification experience in high value credit, appraisal/ assessment of credit proposals of medium/ large corporates will be given preference.
- Skills in Analysis of Balance Sheet/ Appraisal/ Assessment of Credit proposal, Credit monitoring is preferable.
- Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank Jobs in Kolkata location.
SELECTION PROCEDURE for CANARA BANK JOBS NEARBY Kolkata AREA:
- The selection shall be by way of Short-listing/Test + Group Discussion + Interview basing on the applications received for individual posts. In case the number of candidates are less, the selection will be done through Short-listing, Group Discussion & Interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- In case the selection is through on-line test, pattern for examination, test centers and other details are mentioned here below:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Professional Knowledge in the area of specialization||50||100|
|Test of English||50||50|
|Latest Developments in Banking Industry||50||50|
|Total (Total Weighted Score)||150||200|
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
- Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through Bank’s website.
- Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Call Letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank and number of candidates required for Group Discussion and/or Interview in certain ratio decided by the Bank, will only be called for Group Discussion and/or interview.
MORE JOB CLICK HERE
- Software Development & Electronics Jobs in Kolkata
- Software Developer Job In Reliance Jio ,Mumbai
- Cipla Pharma Job in Jaipur
- Medical Representative Job In Mumbai
How to apply for Bank Officer – Finance Jobs in Kolkata ?
Eligible candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through link given in our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com.
Please note that:
- A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date of fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they full-fill the eligibility criteria for the post as on date of eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.canarabank.com for details and updates.
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in