Division: Integrated Product Development
Department: Project Management
Employment Type: Permanent
This role is to spearhead and own the projects allocated with well defined plans, focussed execution, monitor & control all new products from its development until Launch in a specific geopraphy as per business expectations within budget and agreed timelines. The project manager should have an excellence driven mentality in a multi-functional ecosystem that is extermely collaborative to achieve collective success.
1. Due diligence during acceptance of projects from portfolio/business development for clarity on development to launch strategy at the time of project commencement.
2. Managing and overviewing of strategy and plan for each of the new projects after its allocation. Actively key-in inputs for business case finalization and release Charter to cross functional group with clearly defined milestones.
3. Single point of contact (SPOC) for all allocated projects between cross-functional team (internal & external).
4. On time support to the project team for a quick resolution and timely escalations in case of delays or fordecision making.
5. Ensure timely analysis and reporting to enable accuracy & transparency in information sharing.
6. Disseminate detailed project information across various organizational forums and share monthly updates with Leadership team.
7. On time identification, publishing and escalation of risks & issues to concerned working group and if unresolved, channelise it to Senior management for decisions and alignment.
8. Communicating key decisions to cross functional teams.
9. Lead and facilitate Projects decisions and stage gate planning.
10. Ensuring monthly review of projects with Project management and BU Heads as & when required.
As an Enabler:
1. Support to Business development, Portfolio & other key functions by sharing monthly project reports/updates whenever required.
2. Facilitate RA for timely availability of documents required for dossier submissions.
4. Close coordination between Cipla tech-transfer, manufacturing, quality teams and CMOs for initiation,successful transfer & timely completion of activities required for product filing and launch.
5. Update / resolve issues through organizing weekly / monthly review of projects with R&D, other enabling functions plus CoE head/IPDProject Management Head.
6. Ensure manufacturing capacity and slots availability for product manufacturing by regular interactions with Global S&OP team.
7. Maintain Project Management documentation, MIS Reporting to provide project visibility, on-time resolution ofissues/risks and prioritization to achieve deliverables.
B. Pharm/M. Pharm/ MBA preferably PMP certified
Relevant Work Experience:
7-8 years in the field of product development, new product launches or project management in Pharmaceutical/Consumer care industry
- Relationship Manager – Private Banking Group in ICICI Bank,Mumbai
- IT Recruiter in AXIS Bank, Mumbai
- Insurance Broking – Backend Java – Technical Lead in Paytm,Mumbai
- Senior Branch Sales Manager in HDFC Bank, Mumbai
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website