- Hiring Organization: Sweet Confectionery Pvt. Ltd.
- Post Name: Chocolate Packing
- Industry: Chocolate Factory
- Qualification: 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 13500/- to INR 16500/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Our foray into the world of confectioneries began with an installed production capacity of 6000 tonnes per annum, gradually improving over time to a stupendous capacity of 10000 tonnes per annum at present, making Sweet Confectionery Pvt. Ltd. the largest confectionery manufacturing unit in Maharashtra near Mumbai (India).
Our association with Lotte India Corp. Ltd., one of the premier confectionery companies in Asia, has been steady and strong for over 30 years. Encouraging a shift towards newer developments and innovative applications that evolve with changing times, we have launched our own signature line of Toffees, Candies & Eclairs, initiating with TOFFEEMAN in 2015 with vibrant variants, the choicest of flavours and a mouthwatering, rich taste. We also offer ECLAIR & CARAMEL Gift Packs that are the perfect accompaniment for festive occasions and for all kinds of gifting purposes.
Sweet Confectionery Pvt Ltd, with its own brand TOFFEEMAN, has become a reputed, reliable and respected supplier and exporter of candies & eclairs, which are easy on the wallet and the eye, and are also hugely in-demand all over the world
Candidates will be responsible for packaging chocolate, assembling display boxes, wrapping pallets, completing quality checks, and preparing the product for shipment.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website