- Hiring Organization: Royal Bank of Canada
- Post Name: Administrative Assistant
- Industry: Banking & Lending
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Salary: CAD 40000 to CAD 50000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Vaughan
City of Vaughan Employment: We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Royal Bank of Canada, With client expectations shifting in today’s digital world, we’ve been on a journey to transform our bank. Leveraging new technologies and creating an exceptional digital client experience is only part of our strategy. We fundamentally believe that in order to stay connected with our customers and maintain relevance, we need to reimagine the role we play in our clients’ lives.
Wealth Management serves affluent, high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients in Canada, the United States, and selected regions outside North America with a full suite of investment, trust and other wealth management solutions and businesses that provide asset management products and services through RBC distribution channels and third-party distributors.
Investor & Treasury Services serves the needs of institutional investing clients and provides custodial, advisory, financing and other services for clients to safeguard assets, maximize liquidity and manage risk in multiple jurisdictions around the world.
Capital Markets provides public and private companies, institutional investors, governments and central banks globally with a wide range of capital markets products and services across our two main business lines, Corporate and Investment Banking and Global Markets.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website