- Organization Name: Sterling & Wilson Ltd
- Post Name: Civil Structural Design Engineer
- Industry: Projects/Infrastructure/Power/Energy, Petroleum/Oil and Gas/Power
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (Engineering)
- Salary: INR 30000/- To INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 3 to 6 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
A business partnership born out of friendship and mutual respect in the 1920s between Shapoorji Mistry Sr. and Mehervan Daruvala, the latter’s company Wilson Electric Works served as an electrical contractor for Shapoorji Pallonji Construction, working on some of India’s biggest commercial and residential projects.
As the relationship blossomed, Wilson Electric Works joined forces with Sterling Investments of the SP Group in the year 1973, to form the engineering behemoth that is Sterling and Wilson.
Our growth follows the power law. How fitting.
From being electrical contractors in the 80s to being the subcontinent’s largest MEP and EPC business today, Sterling and Wilson has come
a long way.
It has grown in leaps and bounds, from a turnover of ₹2,245 Cr in 2012 to ₹10,080 Cr
Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd. Mumbai requires a qualified and competent Civil Structural Engineer for their office in Chembur, Mumbai. The brief roles & responsibilities are :-
PV Industry Design Experience is a must.
Knowledge of basic Civil Engineering like geotechnical, geomatics, hydraulics, wind & transportation & structures.
Analysis, design & detailing of module mounting structures.
Expertise on equipment foundation (transformer, skids, inverter, SCB/SMB, light pole, CCTV poles etc) design and detailing.
Understanding wind load calculation and its applications on structures.
Expertise on Local country standards is essential with basic knowledge of American / Euro / British / Australian Standards.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- RCC Structural Design
- AutoCAD Design Engineering
- Piperack Staad Pro Renewable
- Energy Steel Structures
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|