- Hiring Organization: Cognizant
- Post Name: Analyst Trainee
- Industry: Information technology company
- Qualification: Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, BCA Qualification
- Salary: INR 33000/- to INR 35000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Nagpur
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.
After a series of corporate re-organizations there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s and became a Fortune 500 company in 2011; as of 2021, it is ranked 185.
Cognizant began as Dun & Bradstreet Satyam Software (DBSS), established with Satyam Computer Services as Dun & Bradstreet’s in-house technology unit focused on implementing large-scale IT projects for Dun & Bradstreet businesses. In 1996, the company started pursuing customers beyond Dun & Bradstreet.
In 1996, Dun & Bradstreet spun off several of its subsidiaries including Erisco, IMS International, Nielsen Media Research, Pilot Software, Strategic Technologies and DBSS, to form a new company called Cognizant Corporation, headquartered in Chennai, India. Three months later, in 1997, DBSS renamed itself to Cognizant Technology Solutions. In July 1997, Dun & Bradstreet bought Satyam’s 24% stake in DBSS for $3.4 million. Headquarters were moved to the United States, and in March 1998, Kumar Mahadeva was named CEO. Operating as a division of the Cognizant Corporation, the company focused on Y2K-related projects and web development.
An analyst gathers, interprets, and uses complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results. Day-to-day, he or she assesses company and client needs, receives robust information, and analyzes it, looking for telltale trends or areas for improvement.
- Gathering and analyzing data.
- Interpreting gathered data.
- Submitting reports to the relevant department heads and management.
- Finding patterns and trends in the analyzed data.
- Helping the management and other teams draw business goals and needs.
- Firm understanding of industry best practices.
- Strong spreadsheet and presentation skills.
- Unrestricted work authorization.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to calculate statistics like mathematical averages and percentages.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website