- Hiring Organization: Bajaj Finserv
- Post Name: Collection Executive
- Industry: financial services
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Salary: INR 12500/- to INR 17800/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Coimbatore
Bajaj Finserv Limited, a part of Bajaj Holdings & Investments Limited, is an Indian financial services company focused on lending, asset management, wealth management and insurance.
The company employs over 20,154 employees at 1,409 locations, and is engaged in consumer finance businesses, life insurance, and general insurance. Apart from financial services, Bajaj Finserv is also active in wind–energy generation with an installed capacity of 65.2 MW.
Bajaj Finserv was ranked among The Economic Times 500 as #119 in 2014.
Bajaj Finance Limited (BFL), participates in the financial business and is a company listed on The Stock Exchange, Mumbai (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE)
We are looking for a collections manager to monitor staff and oversee the procedures to reduce the amount of unpaid debt the company incurs. You will also be responsible for negotiating extensions with clients or write-off debt to minimize the company’s potential loss of income.
To be a successful collections manager, you should be analytical and have great report writing skills. Ultimately, a top-notch collections manager should have extensive knowledge of collection laws, and continuously find ways to improve the company’s debt recovery.
Responsibilities of Collection Executive:
The Collection Executive is responsibilities for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments. Acts as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals jobs near me in Coimbatore.
- To achieve collection targets of the Respective Branch assigned which is Coimbatore nearby jobs, ensuring meeting PI Targets.
- Meeting the Target on Cost of Collections. Ensuring meeting PI Targets within cost limit specified on monthly basis.
- Ensuring legal guidelines are complied for entire collection structure in letter and sprits.
- Ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
- Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct.
- Continuously monitoring collection agencies and collection executives to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that no loss is incurred due to such activities.
- Candidates with prior experience in BFSI will have an added advantage
- Open to travel in nearby area of Coimbatore city job.
- People Management skills.
- Demonstrated success & achievement orientation.
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong bias for action & driving results in a high performance environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead from the front.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Affirmative in nature, Strong Leadership Skills, Clarity of thought and perseverance..
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self-starter.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Must have good communication skills
- Lastly, Preferably need some local candidate from Coimbatore but non-local can also able to apply.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website