- Hiring Organization: HDFC Bank
- Post Name: Collections Manager
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Chennai
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in the city of Mumbai, India.
It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalisation as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalisation of $122.50 billion on the Indian stock exchanges. It is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with nearly 120,000 employees.
HDFC Bank was incorporated in 1994 as a subsidiary of the Housing Development Finance Corporation, with its registered office in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Its first corporate office and a full-service branch at Sandoz House, Worli were inaugurated by the then Union Finance Minister, Manmohan Singh.
As of 30 June 2019, the bank’s distribution network was at 5,500 branches across 2,764 cities. It has installed 430,000 POS terminals and issued 23,570,000 debit cards and 12 million credit cards in FY 2017. It has a base of 1,16,971 permanent employees as of 21 March 2020.
We are looking for a collections manager to monitor staff and oversee the procedures to reduce the amount of unpaid debt the company incurs. You will also be responsible for negotiating extensions with clients or write-off debt to minimize the company’s potential loss of income.
To be a successful collections manager, you should be analytical and have great report writing skills. Ultimately, a top-notch collections manager should have extensive knowledge of collection laws, and continuously find ways to improve the company’s debt recovery.
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with state and federal regulations.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
- Experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks and General Ledger and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website