- Hiring Organization: Shree Maruti Agencies
- Post Name: Delivery & Driver
- Industry: Courier service
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 10000/- to INR 20000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Udaipur
Company Driver: We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
Shree Maruti Agencies, Our company initiated its business with an preliminary capital with the name “Maruti Travel & Cargo” in four cities of Saurashtra region. Then they recognized as uniform distribution channel in all over India. TRUST & DEDICATION, only were its characteristics.
Pioneer of the company Rambhai Mokariya had willpower of consistency of services and happiness of customers, with the principle of hard-work and determination to mount the peaks of success, create a new path in the trade of courier services.
Company introduced Hub and spoke system by establishing seven Regional Offices as hub centers and by continual operations became one of the chief courier companies in Gujarat.
Management was wholly dutiful towards development. Appointed Regional Heads for business development and customer support. We have opened numerous new branches in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Hariyana, Goa and Assam.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website